The important HRSA/OPA registration period of October 1st – 15th is quickly approaching. This critical registration window allows covered entities to complete the following:
- Register New Clinic Sites – CaptureRx can provide guidance to registering any new clinic site. Please contact your CaptureRx Account Manager if you need assistance. Please note that CaptureRx can only provide guidance on new clinic site registration. We are not allowed to register new sites on behalf of the covered entity.
- Register New Contract Pharmacies – Contact your CaptureRx Account Manager if you would like us to register any new contract pharmacies on your behalf.
As your 340B partner, CaptureRx is committed to making sure your 340B program is operating efficiently so you can deliver value to your patients and facility. We recommend that all covered entities complete the following three critical steps to prepare for the October registration period:
- Add New Contract Pharmacies – Contact CaptureRx immediately if you have any new contract pharmacies that you would like to include in your pharmacy network. Please note that the process of independent pharmacy contracting is much more time consuming than chain pharmacy contracting. Therefore, we cannot guarantee completion of these registrations before the end of the registration period.
- Complete Pending Contracts – Sign and return to your CaptureRx Account Manager any pending contracts for your new contract pharmacies to be added to your network.
- Update OPA Contact Information – Update your current contact information on the OPA website – http://opanet.hrsa.gov
We look forward to assisting you with the October registration period. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact us at 888-345-5745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.