We welcome you to join our team
If you support our core values, have a desire to serve others and are committed to excellence, we encourage you to check out our available positions and apply. You can view our current job openings at LinkedIn.
We’re looking for people who align with our core values and want to contribute to the success of our team. We hold our employees to the highest ethical standards and expect alignment with these key principles:
- Be tenacious and compassionate. Always be persistent and determined to accomplish your goals, but always act with empathy, understanding and love for others.
- Clear and honest conversations. Communicate with partners, colleagues and clients with a direct and matter-of-fact manner. Compassionate healthcare is not a subject that should be misleading, confusing or exaggerated.
- Do the right thing because it’s right. Always do the “right thing” for honorable and virtuous reasons.
- Enable others to become the best version of themselves. The noblest of actions is to engage others to learn, grow and become better people. Guide your decisions by remembering the positive impact you can have on partners, colleagues, clients and patients.
- Financial discipline that enables compassion and dignity. Acting with financial discipline and restraint is what provides us the ability to deliver our core purpose. We must remember that our decisions may have a life-or-death impact on others.
- Guaranteed minimum salary of $52,000
- Choice of medical plans
- Dental and vision plans
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible hours
- Continuing education and training classes
- Subsidized gym membership
Equal opportunity employer
CaptureRx is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need special assistance or accommodation for a disability in order to complete your application, please contact our human resources department.
Email: CaptureRx Human Resources